Happy holidays! As we wind down 2008 and prepare for 2009 we wanted to thank our customers for their continued partnership and support. We’ve had an eventful year and are ready to hit the ground running in 2009 so we can continue to support our client’s efforts to rise above the challenges of a difficult economy. As such, I wanted to let you know where ITN is headed in 2009.
- Maximizing the Value of the Network to Our Customers – With over 5,500 customers conducting over $220 billion in commerce annually, iTradeNetwork is uniquely positioned to leverage its network and our partnerships with industry associations to affect industry standards. In addition, the breadth of trading partners already connected to ITN makes it possible for you to streamline your supply chain processes with even more of your trading partners providing you immediate supply chain efficiency.
- Perpetual Innovation – Because of our relentless commitment to delivering value to our customers, ITN constantly solicits feedback from our customer to improve our supply chain management and intelligence offerings. We recently released Sales Insight - a revolutionary solution to assist manufacturers to improve compliance and indentify the true value of their trade programs. In addition, we have a new module of our Spend Management solution to make it easier for foodservice operators to achieve greater unit purchasing compliance. We have more exciting product news coming in January so stay tuned.
- International Expansion – The global nature of the economy makes it important to ensure you have full visibility and collaboration across your global supply chain so you can manage your brand promise and ensure you have the safest, highest quality, lowest price products available to your customers and the end customer. ITN is working with companies all over the world and will aggressively continue its expansion in 2009.
To find out more about where ITN is headed in 2009 and how we can positively impact your business, join your customers and trading partners at the 4th annual ITN Global Supply Chain Conference, January 26-27th in Las Vegas. We’ve got a stellar lineup of speakers and panelists (see below) and a new roundtable discussion on closing the loop on traceability. It promises to be an exceptional conference and I look forward to seeing you there.
Finally, I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.
Special Session on Traceability at ITN Global Supply Chain Conference
With increased visibility to food safety issues, variations in international food safety standards and the increased US government regulatory requirements, delivering on traceability initiatives has become even more important to ensure the safety of our food supply.
At this years ITN Global Supply Chain Conference (January 25-26) we will have a special roundtable session facilitated by Wayne McKnight, CEO and Founder of McKnight Insights and Solutions. McKnight Insight and Solutions provides business strategy and advisory services to the global food industry. Prior to founding MI&S Wayne was Vice President of Global Procurement for Wal-Mart. Wayne is a past chairman of CPMA and is active in all produce industry initiatives to include food safety and traceability.
In this session, industry leaders will discuss how ITN is aligned to meet the requirements set forth by the Produce Traceability Initiative. Come join the discussion and be a part of the solution.
ITN Global Supply Chain Conference Bringing Together Leading Companies for Rich Dialog
The 2009 ITN Global Supply Chain Conference is coming up quickly and we’ve lined up first-class speakers to speak on topics that will help you thrive in this challenging economic environment. Highlights include:
There is still time to register so come join us January 26-27th in Las Vegas for two days of rich discussions and networking with leaders across the industry. Register Now >>>
- Rob Bonavito, CEO of iTradeNetwork detailing the “Strategic Direction for ITN” and what the “new” ITN means to your company and the industry;
- Group Vice President of SuperValu discussing the “Challenges of a Global Supply Chain” and what steps they’ve taken to remain competitive;
- Vice President of Schwan’s Food Company discussing how they are using technology to “Grow Sales and Beat Quota”;
- Wayne McKnight will facilitate a panel discussion on “Closing the Loop on Food Safety and Traceability”;
- Executive panelists from Sysco, DMA, Ben E Keith, The Giumarra Company, Bunzl and Senior Resources Alliance and more speaking on “Strategies Used by Distributors, Manufacturers, Operators and Retailers to Thrive in the Current Economic Landscape” and “Bridging IT and Business Agendas to Advance Your Strategic Objectives.”
New Product Announcement: Purchasing Compliance Module
Announcing the release of our Purchasing Compliance module - a new addition to the iTradeNetwork Spend Management solution for foodservice operators. This tool uncovers unit purchasing trends and compliance achievements against company standards to help better manage unit purchasing. It gives executives a high level dashboard of purchasing compliance across their units, all the way down to action lists with specifics for analysts and operations to execute on. With interactive, graphical analytics, the Purchasing Compliance module delivers answers, not just more data, so you can spend your time working with units to align buying behavior with company goals. Learn more >>>
2009 ITN Global Supply Chain Conference
Join executives from across the foodservice and retail supply chain to learn first hand how they are collaborating to drive costs out of the supply chain and increasing sales through advanced analytics.
Lean more >>>
Live Webinar: 2009 Foodservice Industry Outlook
Even though food prices have improved and fuel prices have dropped, 2009 may prove to be as challenging as 2008. Foodservice operators, manufacturers and distributors must act now to plan for and avoid the obstacles ahead. Technomic Vice President, Joe Pawlak will detail the 2009 outlook and provide expert advice for aligning your business for competitive growth. Ask Joe your pressing questions. February 5, 2009, 11 AM PST — Register Now >>>
About iTradeNetwork, Inc.
iTradeNetwork, Inc. (ITN), is the leading global provider of on-demand supply chain management and intelligence solutions to the food industry. Built upon deep industry expertise, a rich data foundation and the industry’s most extensive trading partner network, ITN's collaborative solutions allow distributors, manufacturers, operators and retailers of all sizes to reduce cost, grow revenue and strengthen trading partner relationships. Today, ITN's growing customer list includes over 5,500 global companies such as Ben E. Keith, BidVest 3663, CKE Restaurants, ConAgra Foods, Inc., General Mills, Kroger, Independent Purchasing Cooperative (IPC) for SUBWAY®, Intercontinental Hotels, Safeway, Sodexo and UniPro. ITN has offices in Pleasanton and San Mateo, California, Boise, Idaho, Burton and Stokenchurch, Great Britain. For more information, visit iTradeNetwork, Inc. website.
For more information about iTradeNetwork, visit the iTradeNetwork website.
Contact a representative directly.